Dedicated to Informing You about Your Legal Rights
Get the Information You Need Right Now:
Collision Care: A Guide for West Virginia Accident Victims will give you the basic facts that you must know in order to make the best decisions for your present and future circumstances and to help you achieve the best result possible regarding your injury claim.
Righting the Wrong: West Virginia Serious Injury Guide provides serious injury victims and their families essential information about the insurance claims process to enable them to maximize their efforts to rebuild their lives.
Beside Still Waters: West Virginia Fatal Injury Guide provides surviving family members the information they need in order to pick up the pieces of their lives to enable them to rebuild a financial future for themselves and their children.
Click on the free book link above for a free immediate download, or if you are an injury victim or family member, call our office today 304-594-1800 to have a soft cover copy sent to your home.
All of these books can also be purchased on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble for $16.95 each, plus shipping, but if you act now, Jeff will send it to you at No Cost or obligation.
Some of the useful information you will find in these books:
- What Are My Legal Rights?
- What Is Legal Liability?
- What Is Comparative Fault? What happens if we were both at fault?
- How Do I Prove My Claim? What documentation must I provide?
- For What Damages May I Receive Compensation?
- Do I Really Need A Lawyer? How to choose the right lawyer for your case.
- Can I Afford A Lawyer?
- Financial Motivation Of The Insurance Company – to minimize their pay-outs and maximize their own profit.
- What is a wrongful death?
- Statements and Authorizations – Think twice and get advice before you sign that release!
- Social Media Traps and insurance company surveillance of your activities.
- Spoliation of Evidence , vehicle salvage issues.
- Bonus Information: The Anatomy of a Real-life Injury Case and 10 Ways You Could Ruin Your Case
Morgantown lawyer and principal attorney, Jeff Robinette, shares what he believes is the mission of the Robinette Legal Group, PLLC. The primary objective of a personal injury law firm is to help the average person who has been the victim of negligence against the powerful resources of the insurance industry.
About the Author:
Jeff Robinette is a personal injury lawyer with decades of insurance litigation and trial experience in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Prior to representing injured individuals exclusively, Mr. Robinette was a partner in a major West Virginia law firm where he focused his legal practice on serious personal injury and wrongful death claims and lawsuits stemming from auto and truck collisions. He has also represented the nation’s largest and most powerful insurance companies at all levels of litigation including jury trials and appeals in state and federal courts in West Virginia.
Mr. Robinette taught insurance companies and their adjusters how to follow insurance laws and regulations, including how to adjust insurance claims in good faith. He was a frequent speaker at insurance conferences on West Virginia insurance law.
This information is confidential and will not be sold or used by a third party. Receiving the information does not form a client/attorney relationship. If you determine you need further assistance with your claim, please contact our office at 304-594-1800.