- Logging Accident Injury Lawyers – West Virginia
- Commercial Truck Collisions | Delivery Truck Accidents
- Gas and Oil Lease and Property Rights Lawyers in West Virginia
- West Virginia Amputation Injury Attorney
- West Virginia Car Accident Lawyer | Morgantown
- Kingwood WV Car Accident Lawyer | Robinette Legal Group PLLC
- Bruceton Mills Car Accident Lawyer | West Virginia Injury Lawyers
- West Virginia Car Accident? Don’t self-diagnose injury – get a medical doctor’s opinion.
- Terra Alta Car Accident Lawyer | West Virginia Injury Attorney
- Elkins WV Car Accident Lawyer | West Virginia Injury Attorneys
- Grafton Car Accident Lawyers | West Virginia Collision Attorneys
- Granville, WV Accident Lawyers
- Star City Car Accident Lawyer | West Virginia Injury Attorney
- Westover WV Car Accidents
- Keyser WV Car Accident Lawyer | Mineral County WV Injury Lawyer
- West Virginia Car Accident? Don’t self-diagnose injury – get a medical doctor’s opinion
- Rollover Accident Lawyer
- West Virginia Mediator Jeff Robinette | Morgantown Mediation Facility
- Morgantown How To Find Best Lawyer
- Arthurdale Car Accident Attorney
- West Virginia Medical Malpractice Attorney | Morgantown
- West Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyers | Morgantown Attorneys
- West Virginia Brain Injury Lawyers | Morgantown TBI Attorney
- West Virginia Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- West Virginia Eye Injury Lawyers
- West Virginia Disfigurement Lawyers
- West Virginia Burn Injury Lawyers
- West Virginia Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Marion County Gas Well Accident | WV Pipeline Explosion Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Morgantown West Virginia
- T-Bone Collisions
- Morgantown Truck Accident Lawyers | West Virginia Truck Attorneys
- Parking Lot Accidents In West Virginia
- Construction Work Zone Accidents | Road Construction Worker Injuries
- West Virginia Bicycle Accident Lawyer | Morgantown
- West Virginia Surgical Errors Attorney
Annual Events in West Virginia
The state of West Virginia is not only known for breathtaking and amazing natural wonders. It is also a venue for exciting annual events that cater to every type of person, including some of our most famous personalities.
Here are some unique and fascinating events that are held in West Virginia:
Mountain State Arts & Craft Fair
This is one of the most loved events in West Virginia, and it takes place in Ripley every July. The Mountain State Art and Craft Fair has been held yearly since 1963 and is fondly called the “Granddaddy of Art and Craft Fairs” in the region. The prestigious fair has served as an exemplary model for executing a successful arts and crafts fair. It showcases the best of international caliber exhibitors and their exceptional craftsmanship, as well as performers, delectable goodies, and contests.
State Fair of West Virginia
The State Fair of West Virginia has been held in Lewisburg every August since 1854. Attendees will enjoy concerts from some of the best bands and artists in the world. They can also check out various rides, live animals, entertainment, and more at the state fair. The yummy mountaineer burgers and cinnamon rolls are a must-try for every visitor. It is highly recommended that you bring home a souvenir or two from one of the many artisans joining the fair.
West Virginia’s largest single-day festival is Bridge Day. It is one of the largest extreme sports events in the world. Held annually every third in October, this is the only day of the year that thousands of spectators can walk across the New River Gorge Bridge in Fayette County, West Virginia, and watch as BASE jumpers fly 876 feet into the Gorge below and repellers ascend and descend from the catwalk. The view from the bridge is amazing and is one of the best overlooks in the New River Gorge.
Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting
The Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting is one of the top 15 West Virginia events, and it’s held every February. It brings together more than a hundred waters from across the US and around the world. This takes place in the historic spa town of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, and it’s the biggest international water-tasting competition. The municipal waters compete for the coveted title of best-tasting tap water, bottled waters, both sparkling and still, and waters in a new classification, purified drinking water. The attending public can even vote for the People’s Choice award for the best packaging.
This unique and traditional celebration promotes the strawberry harvest. The Strawberry Festival is held every May in Buckhannon, West Virginia. This festival offers wholesome, family-style entertainment that showcases exciting cultural and educational events for all attendees. It has a carnival, arts, and crafts exhibits, band competition, photography show, quilt show, strawberry auction, souvenir shop, and a car show all rounded off with huge block parties on Friday and Saturday evenings.
FestivALL was started in 2004 and first produced in 2005 to produce and present top-quality artistic events including all of the arts: music, visual art, dance, theater, and film – both national and international artists as well as the best local and regional performers. It is held in Charleston, WV every June. Although all the events fall under the umbrella of FestivALL, many are produced or co-produced by various organizations. The majority of the work is done through volunteer groups with assistance from the City of Charleston and other arts groups and local institutions.
West Virginia hosts many intriguing and unique annual events. It offers different fairs, festivals, concerts, and exhibits that will surely entice you to attend and participate.